The objectives of the Association shall be:
• To enhance interaction and collaboration among Chinese Professors as well as with other professors and colleagues at McMaster University.
• To facilitate communication and collaboration with other similar Canadian-Chinese associations within and outside of Canada.
• To promote Sino-Canadian relationships by enhancing academic exchanges and linkages.
• To foster multi-cultural understanding and harmony in Canadian society.
• To contribute to the well-being of McMaster University and Canadian society at large.
The membership of the Association is composed of the following categories: Regular Members (or Member), and Associate Members.
individual of Chinese descent, who holds a tenure-track or a contractually
limited faculty appointment at
An individual who does not satisfy the criteria for the Regular Member can join the Association as an Associate Member on the recommendation of two Regular Members. An Associate Member shall recognize and accept the Constitution and By-laws of the Association.